Kids RIDE-UP Program
50% trade-in credit towards your new kid's bike*
When you buy a new kids’ bike from us, you are automatically part of our RIDE-UP Program. This
means when your little rider is ready to move on to bigger and better things, you can bring in a
kids’ bike previously purchased from us and “trade-up”. Subject to the terms below, this means
you can trade in a Ridehouse kids’ bike for store credit of up to 50% of its purchase price.
We get it. Your kids outgrow their bikes, shoes, and toys faster than you could ever imagine.
You also want to buy reliable items for your kids and are especially concerned about protecting
their safety, health, and well-being. We have children’s bikes that fit the bill: they are well-
made, sturdy, safe, and can put up with the kind of wear and tear that comes with being a kid.
Ridehouse Cycles wants to help you to get your kids on the best bikes, at the
best price. To do so, we came up with this Trade-In Policy that applies to all kids’ bikes sold in-
store and on our website, from pushbikes until adult size.
*Specific terms are as follows:
- If you purchase a kids’ bike from us (as defined above and by us), register your name
and email at the time of purchase. We will keep a record of the date you purchased the
- Within two (2) years of the date of purchase, you can trade your bike in with us for store
- The amount of store credit offered on any single trade-in will be determined by the
- Visual inspection of the bike for damage and necessary repairs and determination of the cost of repairs;
- Physical test of the bike to assess any undiagnosed or non-visible structural issues and a determination of remediation costs;
- Assessment to evaluate other issues such as whether that bike has cosmetic damage that might affect resale; and
- The ultimate discretion of Ridehouse management.
- The maximum store credit is 50% of the price you paid for the kids’ bike on the date of purchase. The current price of that kids’ bike or the retail price at the time you purchased the bike (if you purchased the bike on sale) shall not be considered.
5. The store credit can be used towards any bicycle or e-bike sold in-store at Ridehouse
and online at www.ridehouse.ca.
- Store credit expires within 2 years of date of issuance.