The BKM-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of mineral oil-based hydraulic bicycle disc brakes, including models made by Shimano®, Magura®, Clarks®, Promax®, Tektro®, and TRP®. Bleeding of hydraulic brakes removes air bubbles and contaminants from the braking system, for long-lasting components and peak performance.
The BKM-1 is built for the rigors of daily commercial use, and includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks, a bleed funnel, and a unique attachable syringe mount, as well as multiple hose fittings to fit the multiple standards found on hydraulic bicycle brake systems. Every part is replaceable and available from Park Tool. Housed in a rugged storage case.
- Two 20 mL syringes
- Two hose assemblies with shutoff clips
- One open-ended hose assembly
- Bleed funnel with stopper
- Two 10 mm/12 mm universal bleed blocks
- Syringe holder
- M5x0.8 adapters — Hayes® (x2)
- M5x0.8 adapters — Formula™ Cura™ (x2)
- M6x0.75 adapter— Magura®
- M6x1.0 adapter — Universal (x2)
- M6x1.0 adapter — Promax®
- M7x0.75 adapter — Shimano®
- Hose compression sleeve — Universal
- Fluid disposal bag
- Set of spare O-rings and hose
- Replacement parts available
- Brake fluid not included
NOTE: The BKM-1 is for mineral oil-based hydraulic bicycle brake systems only. DOT fluid and mineral oil should never be mixed in the brake system or in their respective service tools. Cross-contamination of brake fluid may cause seal failure which may result in brake failure.
Park Tool, BKM-1.2, Kit, BKM-1.2