IDEAL COMFORT IN A HURRY
The PRO TECTIC™ 4960 Frame Lock is the quick and easy solution for when you have to secure your bike without an additional accessory
Simply dismount the bike, briefly position the 8.5mm shackle and you're done. The PRO TECTIC™ 4960 Frame Lock is extremely easy to use and offers good protection in regions with a low to medium risk of theft. Those who like it even more secure can easily add, for example, the ABUS CHAIN Frame Lock Chain as a second lock. It easily inserts into the additional lock housing.
- 8.5 mm thick locking shackle
- The shackle, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- Accessories can easily be fitted to the locking mechanism on the lock housing
- The R (key retaining) version holds the key when the lock is open, the NR (non key retaining) version allows taking the key out of the cylinder
Operation and use:
- Good protection where risk of theft is low to medium
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- LH - The LH adapter fixing strap can be used as an alternative mounting option if there are no holes in the rear section.
- Frame locks are a convenient protection against unauthorized use of the bicycle
- Security is significantly enhanced by the connection options 4960 Cable and 4960 Chain
- The use of a second lock is highly recommended
Abus, Pro Tectic 4960, Frame Lock, Lock